<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25784475?origin\x3dhttp://addicted2dreams.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Love talking? Love making introduction? Or just love customizing and pretty-ing up your little blog? Yes! C'mon, get into that spirit, 'cos you've got a whole heap or chance to! Guess what!? You'll get to fill up your whole pretty Hello Kitty'd blog, and trust me, Hello Kitty? It's the awesome-est cartoon ever. I mean, who disagrees?! Boys, maybe, but HELLO KITTY ROCKS!

• Hello Kitty Poster
• Hello Kitty Lunchbox
• Hello Kitty Shoes
• Hello Kitty School Bag
• Hello Kitty Pencil Case
• Hello Kitty Eraser

• Friend
• Friend
• Friend
• Friend
• Friend
• Friend
• Friend
• Friend
• Friend
• Friend
• Friend
• Friend
• Friend
• Friend
• Friend

• Designer: reminiscence♥
• PSDs: Lillum.net
• Host: Blogspot

Put your tagboard here. ;D




• June 2006
• September 2006
• October 2006
• November 2006
• December 2006
• January 2007



Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Alright, before anyone screams for CSI, it's just me.

O come on, you were probably there when I look like how I looked before. Yeps.. I'm turning 24 next week. Good grief, I've been living a good 24 years now. And the last 8 years with Jesus has been amazing. So many things and people to thank God for, where to begin?

I think every year, my birthday is something I look forward to, cos it's my day and I get to be princess for just 24 hrs. I've got so much to look forward to in the days ahead, new challenges to be met and new things to come. And I don't deny that birthdays are important to me, simply cos it's just an extra dose of loves when people send u an sms to say "Happy Birthday!" or call you to scream their best wishes.

Anyway, I've got this super mondo flu coming on now. Sneezing fits! Nose running everywhere. Gotta go get some shut-eye. Yeh yeh, I'm procrastinatin', but I'll blog tmr. See ya lata alligata.