<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25784475?origin\x3dhttp://addicted2dreams.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Love talking? Love making introduction? Or just love customizing and pretty-ing up your little blog? Yes! C'mon, get into that spirit, 'cos you've got a whole heap or chance to! Guess what!? You'll get to fill up your whole pretty Hello Kitty'd blog, and trust me, Hello Kitty? It's the awesome-est cartoon ever. I mean, who disagrees?! Boys, maybe, but HELLO KITTY ROCKS!

• Hello Kitty Poster
• Hello Kitty Lunchbox
• Hello Kitty Shoes
• Hello Kitty School Bag
• Hello Kitty Pencil Case
• Hello Kitty Eraser

• Friend
• Friend
• Friend
• Friend
• Friend
• Friend
• Friend
• Friend
• Friend
• Friend
• Friend
• Friend
• Friend
• Friend
• Friend

• Designer: reminiscence♥
• PSDs: Lillum.net
• Host: Blogspot

Put your tagboard here. ;D




• June 2006
• September 2006
• October 2006
• November 2006
• December 2006
• January 2007



Thursday, October 05, 2006

Welcome to another episode of "Days of My Life" -intro music begins-
Today, be mesmerized by my newly permed eyelashes. *grins*

me and moi drama side. *zips back into reality*

Let me introduce you to .... eyelash perming!

Serious, I got my lashes permed ... OO-LA-LA. I think all women all over the earth should get their lashes permed. It helps you look wide awake, even when you've got zero make up on. Haha. But if you're fretting abt short lashes, let me suggest a month or two's worth of using Mavala's Double-Lash Serum ... it works wonders. But one has to apply it religiously every night before bedtime and you'll soon be rewarded with longer and stronger eyelashes. It takes a while to see, but when the results appear, you'll be hoppity-skippity with joy! I did. *giggles*

Back to the lash perming. I got it done at "Fave Nails" at CitiLink, the one opposite VNC? Just wanted a eyebrow trimming, but she recommended lash perming cos I had enough length to my lashes. Was figuring what to pamper myself with this month, so decided to get it done! Ha ha. Henceforth, I now hv close-to-barbie-doll-lookalike lashes! I say, OO-LA-LA!