<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25784475?origin\x3dhttp://addicted2dreams.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Love talking? Love making introduction? Or just love customizing and pretty-ing up your little blog? Yes! C'mon, get into that spirit, 'cos you've got a whole heap or chance to! Guess what!? You'll get to fill up your whole pretty Hello Kitty'd blog, and trust me, Hello Kitty? It's the awesome-est cartoon ever. I mean, who disagrees?! Boys, maybe, but HELLO KITTY ROCKS!

• Hello Kitty Poster
• Hello Kitty Lunchbox
• Hello Kitty Shoes
• Hello Kitty School Bag
• Hello Kitty Pencil Case
• Hello Kitty Eraser

• Friend
• Friend
• Friend
• Friend
• Friend
• Friend
• Friend
• Friend
• Friend
• Friend
• Friend
• Friend
• Friend
• Friend
• Friend

• Designer: reminiscence♥
• PSDs: Lillum.net
• Host: Blogspot

Put your tagboard here. ;D




• June 2006
• September 2006
• October 2006
• November 2006
• December 2006
• January 2007



Monday, October 23, 2006

Home sweet home. I am finally home.

I spent the past 3 days back at my mum's house cos my sisters had no one to care for them. But I am so happy to be home. I am so tired, mentally, emotionally and physically. After everything that has happened, my mum is finally home. My dad is getting better too, he has moved out into the general ward today and he's so much happier. These days have been the days where I have grown closer to my dad, for 3 days in a row, I would faithfully be there on the dot to visit him during official visiting hours, and we'll talk about things ... life, studies ... everything. And I kept telling him that I love him over and again, cos it has been a long time since I have said that. One of the arteries leading to his heart is blocked and that was what caused the heart attack. Doctors are strongly recommending surgery soon and my parents are discussing what can be done. I think they are weighing each option carefully, cos of finances.

I came home to a warm welcome, comfy bed and surrounded by the love of my members. As I sat reading their notes, I feel as if the Holy Spirit just highlighting all the positive words and words of true sincerity. And a warmth just comes over me, wave after wave ... reminding me that there are more people waiting for me, supporting me and loving me. It's true, I don't deny the fact that the people you love the most are sometimes those who also hurt you the most. I'm listening to Kelly Clarkson's "Because of You," and it just seems to sing the life of someone I know now, a good friend, who my heart aches for, cos of the choices that have been made. I can only tell myself that I need to have a bigger heart. It's always the hardest thing for me to do, to let someone go on and make a mistake and I can't do nothing about it even though I know full well what this person is heading for. I understand the rationale of letting someone go, after all these years of ministry, but it still remains the hardest thing to do. It's ok, I can do this, God will not let this happen for nothing.

Thank you for your love and your encouragement .... Indeed, I never lived ... before Your (and all of you) love.