<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25784475?origin\x3dhttp://addicted2dreams.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Love talking? Love making introduction? Or just love customizing and pretty-ing up your little blog? Yes! C'mon, get into that spirit, 'cos you've got a whole heap or chance to! Guess what!? You'll get to fill up your whole pretty Hello Kitty'd blog, and trust me, Hello Kitty? It's the awesome-est cartoon ever. I mean, who disagrees?! Boys, maybe, but HELLO KITTY ROCKS!

• Hello Kitty Poster
• Hello Kitty Lunchbox
• Hello Kitty Shoes
• Hello Kitty School Bag
• Hello Kitty Pencil Case
• Hello Kitty Eraser

• Friend
• Friend
• Friend
• Friend
• Friend
• Friend
• Friend
• Friend
• Friend
• Friend
• Friend
• Friend
• Friend
• Friend
• Friend

• Designer: reminiscence♥
• PSDs: Lillum.net
• Host: Blogspot

Put your tagboard here. ;D




• June 2006
• September 2006
• October 2006
• November 2006
• December 2006
• January 2007



Monday, September 18, 2006

Finally ... I'm back.

Seeing that my last blog entry was dated in June ... I have got a lot of catching up to do, or rather, anyone who reads my blog have quite a lot of reading to do. So these months have passed by rather quickly, even though life as gone on at a much slower pace. From doing up the cafe from scratch, to so-called "home improvements" and ad-hoc "business strategies" which have all failed, in more ways than one. I fight the urge to say "I told you so". But yet, it's but my humble opinion, so I shall just keep my thoughts to myself. "Have a bigger heart," I always remind myself.

Guess what? My 2 CGs are going through quite a tough time now, cos no one know who is going where. O, we are going through a major reshuffle. Many lives will take a change in approximately 2 weeks time. My CGs are reshuffling with Huimin's CG. People are coming over, which then translates into more discipleship and molding for me and my new members. I have already decided on plans and have finalized them with Huimin, just need to send them for approval from Pastor and with the paperwork done, everything else is set. Henceforth lies a new adventure and a new chapter in my life as a CGL, the cycle of life continues, discipleship and disciple-making .,, it won't quite end for me. But it is something that I enjoy doing and love doing. I would imagine that my members would be reading my blog word for word for any sign, any clue whatsoever as to who would be leaving and going over to be with Huimin. Dream on guys, please don't forget that I used to work in an Editorial department, and I do know the use of parables. *grin* Too bad. Ha ha. But yet, all changes are for the greater good and whoever is leaving, is also heading for a better place and a brand-new adventure.

Work-wise, Cafe's closing for the holidays coming October and that means I'm free to look for other jobs. I'm going back and forth, thinking if I should just be a teacher or should I give fulltime tuition. Though I very much opt for the latter, much remains undecided. Funny that I would be undecided. Sigh, it's okay ... more importantly, I'm happy. Yes, I must be happy. This weekend's sermon has certainly been another milestone in my life story. It has brought closure to my heart, my own life and the things that still bothered me. Finally it is finished, I can forget and keep moving on to what God has in store for me and just the same, a brand-new adventure awaits me!

Alrighty, another exciting end to another day in my otherwise mundane life. Back to stoning in the Cafe and to voices of endless "Ham & Cheese". Adios, till next time.